Saturday, November 7, 2009

Before-publishing angst :)

So...

My darling beta Beautiful Figment is going through the first Chapter of Brand New Start slowly but surely. There is a lot to correct and she has her own writing and her toddlers to take care of as well, oh and the hubby as well. ;)

Anyway. I'm angsty. I know I shouldn't be, it's not like this is my first ever fic. Maybe tenth? Fifteenth if you count the ones that have never gotten published.

This time the feeling is slightly different. This is my first betaed story. This is the one I think might be a turning point for my writing. I hope this fic is my 'Over the Top', my 'What I Failed to Realize' or maybe my 'All I Ever Knew'. It could very well be my 'Sketchbook Revelations' or my 'Legacy' too. Enough with the namedropping? Okay.

You get the idea.

I hope.

Anyways... I thought I'd start this blog for inspiration. To tell you more about things outside the fic itself. To clarify things and to answer questions I might get in the reviews which will hopefully be plenty.

Since the subject isn't familiar to all readers, I'll post links to different websites and especially Wikipedia to show you what it's about. There will most likely be plenty of song lyrics here too and probably photos as well. Pretty pikshurs.

I hope this brings me and my beta some inspiration and the readers the story might get some extra material for their enjoyment. :)

Now, on with writing the second chapter. ^^

2 comments: