Wednesday, November 18, 2009

*happy dance / squeeeeee*-time

So, in two days I've had two aknowledgements for my fics.

Yesterday the When Love Was New-contest winners were announced. Well, I didn't win, which is no surprise, but I got a honorable mention from Dark Absynthe.

I was so ecstatic!

Not only that, but today, Naelany recommended Comfort In Pain in Twislash Unveiled!!

I mean...OMG! I'm so happy!

Also, as a status update, I'm writing the next chapter of Comfort In Pain AND the next chapter of Brand New Start. Edward is trying to get his voice heard and he has a lot to say.

I also have one bid in the Fandom Gives Back-auction. The EPOV for Brand New Start might take time to get published unless you want to bid on it... *wicked grin*

1 comment:

  1. *grins* You're welcome, darlin' ^_~. Am looking forward to reading more of both!

    ReplyDelete